Are you a basketball fanatic?
Are you searching for some interesting facts about the top NBA players to partake in the Which NBA player Are You contest? Then the below-profiled quizpin article profiles some must-know facts about these hoop players. Read on to know more.
Khris Middleton, Bucks
- He is a constant game improviser and is known for his floor commitment.
- Middleton is a great nominee for the title winner.
- He shoots right, and his position is small forward and shooting guard.
Zion Williamson, Pelicans
- He has played in 19 NBA games after recovering from a knee injury.
- Williamson is known for his great instincts, physical strength, first step, and leaping abilities.
- He has an average of 23.6 points with a 59.5% field goal that is a mind-blowing record to possess.
Ben Simmons, 76ers
- He is an Australian born player who plays for the 76ers.
- Simmons plays at point guard or forward position.
Bradley Beal, Wizards
- He is the second in the NBA and scoring 30.5 ppg.
- Beal is more of an offense player than defensive gameplay.
Rudy Gobert, Jazz
- He is the exact and equal opposite of James Harden
- Gobert weighs more on the offense than defense gameplay.
Paul George, Clippers
- George is the best two-way player and plays at the small forward position.
Some interesting facts of NBA
- Did you know that Shaq is a four-time NBA champion and fifteen times NBA all-star?
- Shaq has converted only single-three pointers out of 22 attempts.
- Did you know that Air Jordan, one of the best all-around players, was once banned from NBA?
- You will be shocked to know that both Manute Bol, the tallest player, and Muggsy Jones, the shortest player played for the Washington Bullets.
- You will be fascinated to know that the shortest NBA player, Muggsy Bones, blocked 39 shots. He faced criticism for his height, but he never gave up.
- Did you know that LeBron James, a dominant NBA player of 2020, is ambidextrous? He uses his right hand only for shooting the basketball.
- Can you ever imagine being stabbed 11 times and still managed to play for the entire season? Yes, it was Paul Pierce, with his strong willpower, who displayed the fightback. He was a very dedicated team player of the Boston Celtics.
Which of the above which current NBA Player Are